Courses available at our College
HIGHER SECONDARY (ARTS):
2. M. I. L. (Assamese/ Alternative English/ Hindi)
1. Advance Assamese
5. Political Science
Students are allowed to take two (2) Compulsory Subjects + three (3) Elective Subjects + one (1) Additional Subject.
HIGHER SECONDARY (COMMERCE)
Compulsory Subjects :
2. M.I.L. (Assamese/Alternative English/Hindi)
5. Business Studies
1. Commercial Arithmetic & Statistics, or
2. Salesmanship & Advertising
BACHELOR OF ARTS PROGRAMME (SEMESTER SYSTEM):
Compulsory Subjects: English, M. I. L., Computer Skill, Skill Based Course.
Other Subjects: Assamese, English, Economics, Education, History, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE PROGRAMME (SEMESTER SYSTEM):
1. B. Com. General Programme
2. B. Com. Specialty Programme in: (a) Accounting and Finance (b) Marketing
a. There are four papers of 100 marks each for B. Com. General and Speciality Programme.
b. There shall be a project work of 100 marks in the 6th Semester of the Speciality Programme.
c. There shall be one compulsory paper in 3rd and 4th Semesters on Environmental Studies.
d. Each paper of 100 marks includes 20 marks for Internal Assessment.
Short Term Job-oriented Courses:
1. Pre- Primary Training
2. Small Entrepreneurship Management
3. Computer Course
4. Customer Care Management